.

Listen to the Mustn'ts, child, listen to the Don'ts.
Listen to the Shouldn'ts, the Impossibles, the Won'ts.

Listen to the Never Haves, then listen close to me.
Anything can happen, child, Anything can be.

-Shel Silverstein

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

GoldiBen and the Three Fish, Eh

Today’s blog comes to you from the windy city of Toronto, Ontario, eh. I don’t have the best internet access so this will be short and sweet, eh. I am hoping to make it to Niagra Falls while I am here so here’s looking forward to some pictures on Friday’s Blog, eh.

GoldiBen decided while the cat was away, he would take Thing 1 and Thing 2 fishing. They caught a Papa, a Momma and a Baby. Aren't they cute?



Now onto my discovery in the wonderful world of writing. This weekend I read SAVE THE CAT by Blake Snyder. I am beyond excited about the advice he gave on screenwriting. I worked furiously today getting my storyboard put together for my latest book. If you are struggling with putting your scenes together for your book, this is a must read!

Also, is anyone going to the Annual August conference for SCBWI in LA? Let me know if you’re going. I am trying to decide whether I can justify the cost and I want to know if 1) It is worth it and 2) is anyone going to be there I can hang out with.

Let me know!!! Do I hear a road trip coming on?

No comments:

Post a Comment