.

Listen to the Mustn'ts, child, listen to the Don'ts.
Listen to the Shouldn'ts, the Impossibles, the Won'ts.

Listen to the Never Haves, then listen close to me.
Anything can happen, child, Anything can be.

-Shel Silverstein

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Since WHEN is Edward a redhead??

I just finished The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner. It was mind numbing. It was the first time I almost didn't finish a book. What I want to know is when slightly brownish, blondish, hints of red highlights on my Eddie became enough to call him a REDHEAD?!?!?! Has Stephanie been drinking? After that book I think I need to be drinking just to forget it!

Plus, I just walked past my trumpet playing neighbors house and heard him say to his friend, "Dude, I gotta take a dump." And then he turned around and saw me! HA! Serves you right for playing your trumpet at all hours, you little skin flute!

My day couldn't get any better. Bring on Ender's Game to round it all out!

No comments:

Post a Comment