.

Listen to the Mustn'ts, child, listen to the Don'ts.
Listen to the Shouldn'ts, the Impossibles, the Won'ts.

Listen to the Never Haves, then listen close to me.
Anything can happen, child, Anything can be.

-Shel Silverstein

Monday, July 19, 2010

Manic Monday

I had a power weekend.

Any idea what that is? Well, let me tell you. It is sort of like a power nap - you know, a quick 20 minutes to help you feel refreshed and ready to finish the day?

I worked Saturday from 7 AM to 9 PM and Sunday until 7 PM. At 7 PM, I poured myself an ice cold Diet Pepsi and planted myself in my lawn chair in the warm summer air, watched our ducks and worked on my book.

It was a fabulous 3 hours. That was my power weekend.

And now I am back at work...

Is it bad I had to duck tape the hem of my dress pants this morning??? Could this be systematic of a much larger problem?

No comments:

Post a Comment