.

Listen to the Mustn'ts, child, listen to the Don'ts.
Listen to the Shouldn'ts, the Impossibles, the Won'ts.

Listen to the Never Haves, then listen close to me.
Anything can happen, child, Anything can be.

-Shel Silverstein

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

It's a Major Award!

Remember the classic cinema of Ralphy and his Red Rider B-B Gun?  His dad came home one night tickled as a farmer with a feather up his butt because he had won a major award.  Ah, yes.  The electric sex glowing in the window...


Well, I have won a major award myself.  You may recall the Fire Petal Auction I posted about recently.  Since I am struggling to pour my guts and livers onto paper in some organized fashion, I bid on a 2 hour lunch / chat / whatever session with the fabulous Bree Despain, author of The Dark Divine (which, by the by, if you haven't read you should be flogged publicly...or something a little less dramatic.)


Any who, not to compare Bree to Electric Sex Glowing in the window but you get my point, right?  I can't wait!  Feel bad for Bree (but not bad enough to not take advantage of her undivided attention!)

In other news...I did finish The Lovely Bones and it bored me to tears.  Maybe it was too deep and literary for me but I wish I could get those 10 hours of my life back!

Happy booking everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your lunch with Bree! You're gonna love it. And so is she.

    ReplyDelete